Empowering Churches and their Leaders to Learn, Thrive, and Flourish.
Many church leaders are feeling stuck in the midst of burnout, cultural volatility, uncertainty and unhealthy church processes. Don't miss our upcoming Church Now Conversation where John Messer will provide insight and guidance to help us discover systemic, long-term solutions to moving our churches forward in a life-giving way.
Luminex Group exists to serve pastors, staff members, lay leaders, and key contributors for churches and denominations of all shapes and sizes who believe that Jesus is Lord, that no one comes to the Father but through the Son, and that all churches have the potential to experience vitality - for the cause of Christ and to the glory of God.
The Luminex Group Offerings
Whiteboard MonthlyShort-length videos for equipping leaders and leadership teams with insightful, applicable tools.
XpeditionThe Luminex Group guides church leaders through a comprehensive, 12-month journey that leads to clarity of identity, pronounced momentum, and increasing vitality and mission attainment.
Church UniqueAn Auxano-certified navigator guides a church vision team of 6-12 people through seven 3-5 hour monthly sessions in a collaborative environment.
God DreamsAn Auxano-certified navigator guides a church leadership team through a 2-day retreat, followed by a 90-day follow-up session and follow up coaching as agreed on.
Systems ThinkingBased on his book Burnout or Breakout, John Messer leads church leaders through two 3-hour sessions designed to help participants overcome the twin towers of stifled leaders and stuck churches.
Succession PlanningSome leaders prefer not to think about the inevitability of succession. We believe it is far better to be intentional about this process. Let us help you design a plan that fits your organization.
What is system thinking in the church?John talks about systems thinking. Seeing your church in an entire system. Seeing the forest for the trees. Understanding how everything is interconnected is the key to good leadership in the church.
Three Stages of a Church Transition
Healthy Churches: Servant Leadership
Past Whiteboard Wednesdays
Deep Change or Slow DeathFor this week’s Whiteboard Wednesday, we have Rick Veenstra, the Regional Executive / Leadership Development Catalyst for the Great Lakes Region share with us…
Leadership CommunityFor today’s Whiteboard Wednesday- Doug McClintic describes how we can cultivate a leadership community in order to facilitate leadership development. Interested in forming…
Faith Based LeadershipFor this week’s Whiteboard Wednesday, Mike Gafa discusses how we can move a consistory from managers to leaders. We achieve this by moving away…
Spans of CareOn today’s Whiteboard Wednesday, Doug McClintic describes “spans of care” in a congregation, and how this system of taking care of one another helps…
Breaking Church AddictionsBelieve it or not, church addictions are fairly common. They are probably more common than we would like to admit. The Breaking Church Addictions Seminar will equip you to identify the characteristics and behaviors of church addictions, understand the addictive process, and formulate interventions to restore both leaders and the congregation to health.
- Luminex Group has been great counselors for me in my ministry. Their insight is both strategic and Biblical, helping churches to grow in the ways that most please God, rather than the ways that please men.RyanPastor at Syracuse, NY
- Luminex has a wellspring of resources for churches. I have already shared this site with other pastors and their feedback has already been positive. Thanks, Luminex for your part in God's kingdom work.NancyChurch Systems Participant at Luminex Group
- At Forest Grove Reformed Church, we have been blessed the Luminex Group as we have been led through the Church Unique and God Dreams processes so we can gain that clarity as a ministry.Daniel DeVriesLead Pastor at Forst Grove Reformed Church
- Voyage Church hired The Luminex Group to facilitate a long-term visioning retreat for us while we are in the midst of a pastoral transition. Luminex did an excellent job listening, asking insightful questions, reinforcing us for our existing strengths and acknowledging some of our concerns.Diane K. AndersonElder at Voyage Church
- The entire 2-year Luminex Group process was very worthwhile, and I would highly recommend other churches and leaders engaging in it. Having an external facilitator was so important – it removed biases, favoritism, clinging to current practices, etc., yet engaged the group and pulled us all together.Kelly JohnsonChurch Leaders at ICRC